DisplayBuddy 1.12 - Now supports DDC on Apple Silicon (M1) Macs!
- You can now control displays using DDC on Apple Silicon Macs - that means direct control of brightness and contrast, including support for switching display inputs - supports M1 Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac and Mac Mini (with the exception of the HDMI port on M1 Mac Mini)!
- You can now control volume of external displays on Apple Silicon (M1) Macs - one of the most requested features!
- You can now switch to the old DisplayBuddy menu bar icon in Preferences (macOS Big Sur & above)
- Fixes an issue where text could be truncated in the Control Mode Selection Window (Display Name > Controlled using > What do these mean)
- Presets UI: You can now view and use more than 4 presets.
- Display Sync: You can now sync controls like brightness and contrast across multiple displays. To get started, click on the Display Name > Sync to this display.
- Display Modes: You can now view detailed information about the different display modes DisplayBuddy uses to control your display. Click on the Display Name > What do these mean?
- Media Keys: You can now use the brightness keys on your keyboard to control brightness! You can turn on this feature in Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts.